Fed udtalelse

From: Kenneth Karlsson (none@kak--bitnisse.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Mon 20 Sep 1999 - 23:27:00 CEST

From: "Kenneth Karlsson" <none@kak--bitnisse.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: <none@bsd-dk--hotel.prosa.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: Fed udtalelse
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:27:00 +0200

Dette må absolut være årets udtalelse om BSD vs Linux

"If I had to pick out the single difference between the BSD community as a whole and the proponents of Linux, I would say it is something called ''correctness.'' The BSD developers are more concerned that the underlying technology in their operating systems be implemented in a manner consistent with the overall design of the systems. Linux developers, overall, are more interested in just putting together something that works."

By Simson L. Garfinkel, 09/16/99 , Boston Globe

Fundet gennem freebsd.org -> In the press

M.v.h
Kenneth Karlsson
CCA / CDS
* BSD/Dk - http://www.bsd-dk.dk