Re: FreeBSD og danske tegn

From: Lasse Hillerøe Petersen (none@lassehp--imv.au.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Wed 17 Mar 1999 - 13:43:18 CET

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:43:18 +0100
To: bsd-dk@hotel.prosa.dk
From: Lasse Hillerøe Petersen <none@lassehp--imv.au.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: Re: FreeBSD og danske tegn

> So you can use 25 MB of RAM, and 100% CPU for 1 minute to read
> a 3000 mail mailbox ?

Now that's what I call an opinion. Different, I must say. Valid? I am not
so sure. A strong opinion - certainly. You have some hangup with Perl or
something? I grant that Perl is not perfect, but nothing is. I am impressed
by the way you can apparantly grab numbers out of the air. Would you mind
backing them up with some research data, or at least anecdotal evidence?

-Lasse