(no subject)

From: Phil Regnauld (none@regnauld--BSD-Dk.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Tue 16 Jan 2001 - 23:43:11 CET

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:43:11 +0100 (CET)
From: Phil Regnauld <none@regnauld--BSD-Dk.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>

>From owner-bsd-dk@hobbes.bsd-dk.dk Tue Jan 16 23:18:46 2001
From: "Jon T. Erichsen" <none@jte--BSD-Dk.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: Pre-LinuxForum2001 meeting - 2001-01-31
To: bsd-dk@bsd-dk.dk
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:18:46 +0100 (CET)

Greetings BSD friends,

As you know, LinuxForum 2001 is coming up soon. The third of March,
actually.

So, I propose that we hold a meeting to define our goals and our
function at this conference.

A loosely defined agenda for this meeting follows:

* Election of Officials (the people with the funny badges that are
expected to do some extra hard work)
* Official BSD/Dk duties (we might be asked to help with misc. tasks in
connection with the conference as such.)
* Our goals (what we want to do)

I also propose that anyone with an interest in being heard attends this meeting.
You're not required to attend LinuxForum 2001 before coming to this meeting
or anything like that. If you have something to say, or want to know what
we'll be doing, you're very welcome.

The meeting will be held Wednesday 31st of January at 19:00 hours. Location is
Foley's, Lille Kannikestræde 3 - 1170 Copenhagen K.

For those of you who don't know what LF2001 is about, please direct your browsers
at this URL: http://www.linuxforum.dk/

Well met.

/Jon