[HEADS UP] New date for a meeting

From: Anton Berezin (none@tobez--plab.ku.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Wed 17 May 2000 - 13:29:43 CEST

Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:29:43 +0200
From: Anton Berezin <none@tobez--plab.ku.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: bsd-dk@bsd-dk.dk
Subject: [HEADS UP] New date for a meeting

Hey.

It seems necessary to cancel the meeting we've planned, since there will
be a football match today. The concern is that it is next to impossible
to find a place quiet enough to safely proceed with our agenda.

The general consensus amongst IRC-participating members is to have a
meeting at the Globe, Nørregade 45, 1165 København K on 30th of May 2000
(that's Tuesday) at 19:00.

The agenda is the same as before. I'll quote Morten:

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 04:39:26PM +0200, Morten Seeberg wrote:

> DKUUG (How, why, what and when)
> * Membership
> * Member system that grub wrote
> * Fora (some DKUUG stuff, I´m sure Phil will enlighten us tomorrow)
> * Whiteboard meetings
> Hot women in vinyl suits (These woman need to be approved by me, so please
> email me pictures)
> Etc.
>
> Suggestions are welcome.
>
> Some crazy guy also suggested us having some beers, this is of course
> completely out of the question! . . . . . . . :=)

Cheers,

--
Anton Berezin <none@tobez--plab.ku.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
The Protein Laboratory, University of Copenhagen