Locate your Store in the West!

From: wavelinks@yifan.net
Date: Tue 28 Mar 2000 - 01:22:35 CEST

From: wavelinks@yifan.net
To: A@yifan.net, Western@yifan.net, Entrepeneur!@yifan.net
Subject: Locate your Store in the West!
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:22:35 -0700

Build Your Own Online Store
     Build Your Own Online Store,
(((((* Today! *)))))

 On the Internets Greatest Western Mall

The World's Easiest Online StoreBuilderTM!
We are targeting Small Business and Entrepreneurs giving them an opportunity to put their Western Oriented business online using our automated StoreBuilderTM

The Hottest Western Commerce Site!

    ·No software to buy or download.
    ·Free unique domain address for every store!
    ·Build a complete 30 item store in 4 hours, absolutely no
        past experience necessary.
    ·We list your store in 1,500+ Search Engines and Business
        Directories, Worldwide! No Charge!
    ·Automated link exchange in all stores, unique to our Mall.
    ·Your store will be located where e-commerce is happening!
    ·One hundred item store. Total Cost $100. per mo.  No
        Setup fees, percentages or hidden gimmicks.

(((((

Have your own Online Western Store Up
and ready for orders in less than one day!

See for yourself!

)))))

If you would like more information on our StoreBuilder or would
like to be added to our E-Commerce Newsletter, please click
on More Info below.

More Info

We are very sorry if our E-mail has offended you in any way.  When you push the Remove button below, your E-mail address will be put in a permanent remove database.  We will never send you another e-mail again.  We appreciate your consideration!
REMOVE! To be removed from future mailings click on the REMOVE link above
or reply to wavelinks@worldmailer.com with remove in the subject field.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 618, further transmissions to you by the sender may be stopped at NO COST to you by forwarding this e-mail to wavelinks@worldmailer.com This message has been sent to you by WAVELINKS.COM
P.O. Box 1715, Aztec, NM  87410- Call Toll Free 1-888-442-4222