Restricted posts

From: Phil Regnauld (none@pr--s44.eu.org.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Wed 15 Sep 1999 - 09:12:33 CEST

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 09:12:33 +0200
From: Phil Regnauld <none@pr--s44.eu.org.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: bsd-dk@hotel.prosa.dk
Subject: Restricted posts

I have now restricted posting to the list to people who are members
of the list -- that means that only people who have who have
subscribed to the list can send messages.

Messages send by people who are not subscribed / are writing from a different
address than the one they are subscribed with, will be redirected to
the list-owner (i.e.: me), where I can manually bounce them to the list.

If this happens too often, think about subscribing both addresses to
the list !

Cheers,

BSD-Bofh-Phil.