Re: FreeBSD og danske tegn

From: Lasse Hillerøe Petersen (none@lassehp--imv.au.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Wed 17 Mar 1999 - 12:33:50 CET

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:33:50 +0100
To: bsd-dk@hotel.prosa.dk
From: Lasse Hillerøe Petersen <none@lassehp--imv.au.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: Re: FreeBSD og danske tegn

>Lasse Hillerøe Petersen writes:
>> >> >
>> > I think Eudora gets confused by more than one successive
>>
>> Could be the case. Eudora sucks quite a bit nowadays.
>
> Pegasus Mail.

Sucks even worse?

Last time I saw something related to Pegasus, was when one of my users was
confused about an attachment sent from a Pegasus user. Apparently Pegasus
had sent TWO separate messages, one with the message, and the other with
the attachment, rather than a proper MIME multipart message. Of course, the
recipient mailer could not know that the two messages were parts of the
same mail.

My opinion at the moment is that all mailers suck. Eventually I will get
around to write my own with the functionality I want, in Perl.

-Lasse