Re:CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: Jesper Nøhr (none@spike--printf.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Fri 31 Jan 2003 - 14:22:20 CET

From: Jesper Nøhr <none@spike--printf.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: Re:CONFIDENTIAL  BUSINESS  PROPOSAL
To: bsd-novice@bsd-dk.dk
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:22:20 +0100

wtf?

--
Jesper Nøhr - <none@spike--printf.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Holstebro, Denmark -- http://printf.dk
System administrator, Coder, Geek.

On 31-01-2003 14:08:15, Carol Makali <none@carolmakali5--rediffmail.com.lh.bsd-dk.dk> wrote: > >0031630547730 >AMSTERDAM, >THE NETHERLANDS. > > > > CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL. > >You may be surprised to receive this letter from me > since you do not know me personally. I am Carol >Makali, > the only child of James Makali,the most popular black > farmer in Zimbabwe who was murdered in the land >dispute >in my country. I got your contact > through network online hence decided to write you. >Before the death of my father, he had taken me to > Johannesburg to deposit the sum of US8.6 million > (Eight million, Six Hundred thousand United States > dollars), in one of the private security company, > as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe this >money was deposited in a box as gem stones to avoid > much demurrage from security company. This amount > was meant for the purchase of new machines and > chemicals for the Farms and establishment of new >farms in Swaziland. > This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. > Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act Reform > wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some > few black farmers, and this resulted to the killing >and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some >lunatics in the society. In fact a lot of people >were killed because of this Land reform Act for >which my father was one of the victims. > >It is against this background that, I and my mother > fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and are > currently staying in the Netherlands where we are > seeking political asylum and moreso have decided to > transfer my father’s money to a more reliable > foreign account. since the law of Netherlands > prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any > bank account or to be involved in any financial > transaction throughout the territorial zone of >Netherlands, As the only child of my father, I am >saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine > foreign account where this money could be transferred > without the knowledge of my government who are bent >on taking everything we have got. The South African >government seems to be playing along with them. > >I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of > money out of South Africa for fear of going through > the same experience in future, both countries have > similar political history. As a businesslady,I am > seeking for a partner who I have to entrust my > future and that of my family in his hands, I must let > you know that this transaction is risk free. If you >accept to assist me and my mother, all I want you to >do for me, is to make an arrangements with the >security >company to clear the consignment(funds) from their >afiliate > office here in the Netherlands as i have already >given >directives for the consignment to be brought to the >Netherlands from South Africa.But before then all > modalities will have to be put in place like change > of ownership to the consignment >and more importantly this money I intend to use for > investment. > >I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose > to have certain percentage of the money for >nominating > your account for this transaction. Or you can go into >partnership with me for the proper profitable >investment > of the money in your country. Whichever the option >you > want, feel free to notify me. I have also mapped out >5% >of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred >in the process of this transaction. > >If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to > give you 20% of the money while the remaining 75% > will be for my investment in your country. Contact me > with the above telephone number or my E-mail address > while I implore you to maintain the absolute > secrecy required in this transaction. > >Thanks, GOD BLESS YOU > >Yours Faithfully, >Carol Makali.