Re: Afmeldelse af novice gruppen

From: Henrik Lund Kramshøj (none@hlk--kramse.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Thu 09 Jan 2003 - 13:45:16 CET

Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:45:16 +0100
Subject: Re: Afmeldelse af novice gruppen
To: bsd-novice@bsd-dk.dk
From: Henrik Lund Kramshøj <none@hlk--kramse.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>

Sorry for interrupting your spamming spree but

Mr حمد عبدالقادر صالح

You subscribed and yes we write in danish - and will continue that
This is a local danish BSD User Group

I am sorry that the webpage wasn't specific about that. I will suggest
updates to the webmaster
webmaster: can you pls specify that the lists are in danish and
english, thank you

CERTAINLY there is no need to write THREE times about this issue!

Unless you can learn danish you should perhaps try other means of
getting bsd-novice help ...

If you join #bsd-dk on EFnet there might also be helpfull people around
- if you ask smart questions you get quick answers :)

On torsdag, jan 9, 2003, at 13:32 Europe/Copenhagen, أحمد عبدالقادر
صالح wrote:
> hajahmed@sudanmail.net
>Dear Sir,
>Thank you for your correspondence. Unfortunately, I understand only
English
>and Arabic.
>I am interested in BSD Unix, but I am new to the field.
>Thanks and best regards,

Best regards

--
Henrik Lund Kramshøj