Re: Er min server blevet hacket?

From: Anastasios Tsiolakidis (none@sokratis.dk--gmail.com.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:17:58 CET

From: Anastasios Tsiolakidis <none@sokratis.dk--gmail.com.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:17:58 +0100
Subject: Re: Er min server blevet hacket?
To: bsd-dk@bsd-dk.dk

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Jette Derriche <none@bsd-dk--nerdgirl.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk> wrote:
> I have uploaded one of the binaries, if you want to have a look:
> http://old.nerdgirl.dk/fil.zip

Right, IRC control bot which has not been blacklisted by any virus
engine I checked and contains code for many *IX platforms, a little
weird, probably C program that was compiled for many platforms instead
of different codebases for the different platforms. It doesn't look
like it is patching anything, so worth using Nessus or some other
vulnerability scanner if you still haven't killed the system

AT