bsd party

From: Soeren Straarup (none@xride--x12.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Fri 24 Jun 2005 - 23:41:57 CEST

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:41:57 +0200 (CEST)
From: Soeren Straarup <none@xride--x12.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: bsd-dk@bsd-dk.dk
Subject: bsd party

Hi all I wanted to remind you to sign up for the annual bsd-jy party.It
promises to be fun and friends. Niphredil says he will try and not moon
anyone this year and I promise to hide Macks phone for you czar. We will
also have a list of who is attending or might be attending on
http://x12.dk/index.php?page=bsd-jy The menu is grill food 60dkk (estimating
the cost) a person, this is for beer and food if you want hard liquor
bring it along. Bring swimming clothes as we have a small but bigger than
last years pool so Seet and Reverse you can wet more than your behinds.
Please answer to missie@missie.dk

thanks
missie and soren

--
"LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY,
BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING..... "HOLY S**T,

paraphased from Hunter S. Thompson