annual summer party

From: Melissa Straarup (none@missie--missie.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Sat 04 Jun 2005 - 13:48:59 CEST

Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:48:59 +0000 (UTC)
From: Melissa Straarup <none@missie--missie.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: bsd-dk@bsd-dk.dk
Subject: annual summer party

Hi everyone it is time once again to think about the annual summer party
held in Gamst.As other years we will have food,fun and visiting and offer
a place to sleep.We will also have a pool this year.The menu will be grill
food and we will get beer(different beer from last year)and sodas,which is
included is the cost(not known yet).If you want something else to drink
like wine etc please bring it along.As always spouses and children are
welcome.If you will stay over night please bring a sleeping bag.If
arriving by train let us know so we can pick you up.Please let us know by
01/08/05 if you will be attending.
thanks
missie and søren

--
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
There might be a law against it by that time.