Fwd: "the netgraph talk" <none@julian--elischer.org.lh.bsd-dk.dk>

From: Phil Regnauld (none@regnauld--catpipe.net.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Thu 15 Dec 2005 - 09:17:32 CET

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:17:32 +0100
From: Phil Regnauld <none@regnauld--catpipe.net.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: bsd-dk@bsd-dk.dk
Subject: Fwd: "the netgraph talk" <none@julian--elischer.org.lh.bsd-dk.dk>

        FYI. Meget interessant.

----- Forwarded message from Julian Elischer <none@julian--elischer.org.lh.bsd-dk.dk> -----

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:01:56 -0800
From: Julian Elischer <none@julian--elischer.org.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: net@freebsd.org, chat@bafug.org

 As you probably know I made a small talk last week on how and why netgraph
 changed
between 4 and 5. Ot dodn't cover a lot of technical detail and some of the
people
requested more "what is netgraph" time than I originally hoped.

Som people have asked about it so I've put it up.

Remember it's the UNEDITED version of the quicktime movie at:
   http://www.freebsd.org/~julian/bafug1.mov (170MB)
 The slides are at
  http://www.freebsd.org/~julian/Netgraph.pdf (123KB)

I hope to add more info and take comments and redo this talk (and re record
it)
but several people asked for it so here it is..

Problems:
1/ not enough resolution
2/ need a better microphone
3/ need closups of white board.
4/ need to be more prepared and have more info in slides.

This was my first attempt at recording and broadcasting a talk so I hope
the next one will be a lot better.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
  _ _ |_ | regnauld@catpipe.net                   catpipe Systems ApS   |
 (_(_||_ |          *BSD solutions, consulting, development             |