Writing a "BSD-style" ethernet driver for Linux

From: Randazzo, Michael (none@RANDAZZO--ddc-web.com.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Mon 12 Jan 2004 - 16:05:09 CET

From: "Randazzo, Michael" <none@RANDAZZO--ddc-web.com.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: "'BSD-Dk@BSD-Dk.dk'" <none@BSD-Dk--BSD-Dk.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: Writing a "BSD-style" ethernet driver for Linux
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:05:09 -0500

To Anyone who can help:

I am planning on writing a ethernet driver for a custom PCI
card I have. I'd like to write the device driver in this
"BSD-style", because I beleive that I can use this device
source (or most of it) in other "BSD-compliant" OSes.

Is this true? and if so, where can I find development info
on writing a BSD network driver for linux.

Regards,
MR

"This message may contain company proprietary information. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on
the contents of this message is prohibited. If you received this message in
error, please delete and notify me."