bsd-jy get together

From: Soeren Straarup (none@xride--x12.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Mon 09 Aug 2004 - 14:51:27 CEST

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:51:27 +0200 (CEST)
From: Soeren Straarup <none@xride--x12.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: bsd-dk@bsd-dk.dk
Subject: bsd-jy get together

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:48:48 +0200 (CEST)
From: Melissa Straarup <none@missie--x12.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: bsd-jy get together (fwd)

Hi,I would like to say thanks to everyone for making the day so nice.We
really enjoyed seeing old friends as well as making some new ones.We hope
everyone else had as nice a time as we did.When we started planning this
one we never imagined it would be so large but it was great fun,we also
never imagined poeple would be coming for all over the place either.This
was a truly international party.We will do it again next year in july or
august and have had some from .nl interested allready.Once again thank you
to everyone for making this party a huge success.

missie,xride and lillgeek

--
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
There might be a law against it by that time.

PS jeg skal nok få meldt missie in i bsd-dk aka subscribed til listen.

Mvh Søren