RE: Er jeg den eneste der ikke får alle posts?

From: Henrik Kramshøj (none@henrik.kramshoj--vigilante.com.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Wed 05 Sep 2001 - 10:19:28 CEST

From: Henrik Kramshøj <none@henrik.kramshoj--vigilante.com.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: "'bsd-dk@bsd-dk.dk'" <none@bsd-dk--bsd-dk.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: RE: Er jeg den eneste der ikke får alle posts?
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:19:28 +0200

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the Company.

If you receive this transmission in error, please email to
postmaster@vigilante.com, including a copy of this message. Please then
delete this email and destroy any copies of it.