OS email poll

From: Anders Mundt Due (none@amd--pd-house.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Fri 23 Mar 2001 - 00:09:58 CET

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:09:58 +0100
From: Anders Mundt Due <none@amd--pd-house.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: bsd-dk@bsd-dk.dk
Subject: OS email poll

Out of plain and simple curiosity ..

And because I want to know how alone I really am ;-)

If any of you here runs some kind of BSD, and could spare a minute or two,
I'd like a short email stating what flavour of BSD you're using.
(Or perhaps, would like to be using ;))

AND PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T REPLY TO THE BSD LIST BUT TO ME ...

Something along the lines of: