Re: OpenBSD 2.8 + mysql-3.23.36

From: Lars Eckberg (none@funky--worldonline.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Wed 25 Apr 2001 - 23:35:49 CEST

From: "Lars Eckberg" <none@funky--worldonline.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: <none@bsd-dk--BSD-Dk.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: Re: OpenBSD 2.8 + mysql-3.23.36
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:35:49 +0200

OpenBSD 2.8 + mysql-3.23.36>Hej jeg er newbie i openbsd og mysql, jeg er ved at installere OpenBSD 2.8 + mysql->3.23.36.tgz
>Når jeg installere mysql-3.23.36.tgz og efterfølgende start mysql for jeg denne fejl
>/usr/libexec/ld.so: my_print_defaults: libpthread.so.14.20: No such file or directory
>Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/mysql
>010425 21:06:00 mysqld ended
>Er der nogen der kan hjælpe mig

Måske.. ;) Dette er taget fra mysql.com. Jeg har dog ikke prøvet at installere den version af MySQL på OpenBSD :

4.12.11.2 OpenBSD 2.8 Notes
Our users have reported that OpenBSD 2.8 has a threading bug which causes problems with MySQL. The OpenBSD Developers have fixed the problem, but as of January 25th, 2001, it's only available in the ``-current'' branch. The symptoms of this threading bug are: slow response, high load, high CPU usage, and crashes.

Mvh Lars