Re: statisk arp og ifconfig -arp (ethernet)

From: Anders Kofoed (none@ak--mailnet.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Fri 24 Mar 2000 - 10:52:01 CET

Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:52:01 +0100 (CET)
From: Anders Kofoed <none@ak--mailnet.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: bsd-dk@bsd-dk.dk
Subject: Re: statisk arp og ifconfig -arp (ethernet)

Hej BSD gutter og andet godtfolk...

Anton Berezin:
Thanks for the link. This really got me on the right track. I thought
that i've been through what was worth reading at www.FreeBSD.org. But it
seems that there is a lot of info in the mail list archives for ISP's,
Hackers and bugs.

I read somewhere (mail list archives) that one of the core team members
asked the guy that submitted the below patch, not to commit it to the CVS
database before it was tested and reported stable. But your link
(and the discussion) is from april 1998.

Does this mean that this feature will come ?

Thanks for the help.

Anders Kofoed