Thank you for the CDs!

From: Flemming Jacobsen (none@fj--batmule.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Thu 02 Mar 2000 - 20:53:32 CET

From: Flemming Jacobsen <none@fj--batmule.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: Thank you for the CDs!
To: jkh@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 20:53:32 +0100 (CET)

Hi Jordan,

  On behalf of BSD/DK - the Danish *BSD users group, I'd like to thank
you and Walnut Creek CDROM for sponsoring the 600 FreeBSD CDs for our
event at Linux Forum 2000 in Denmark.

  The Linux user groups in Danmark and BSD/DK are on very good speaking
terms, thus they invited us to show up and have a BSD "cave" like we
did last year at a similar conference of theirs. In the "cave" we'll
show how to install FreeBSD, and we'll show examples of FreeBSD
on the desktop and as a server. We've invited the participants to
show up and have a chat about FreeBSD with emphasis on the server side.

  The possibility of handing out a FreeBSD CDROM to each participant
at the conference was received with a lot of enthusiasm from the
Linux people.

  If you can decipher Danish, you can see the references on:
    http://www.linuxforum.dk
    http://www.linuxforum.dk/sponsor

  Again, thank you and WC for your support and for making this possible!

Regards,
Flemming Jacobsen
BSD/DK

--
Flemming Jacobsen       Email: fj@batmule.dk       Phone: +45 3916 1833
   ---===   If speed kills, Windows users may live forever.   ===---