Re: Well hello!

From: Christoffer Walther (none@cwalther--r00t.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Tue 19 Jan 1999 - 19:47:02 CET

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:47:02 +0100
From: Christoffer Walther <none@cwalther--r00t.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
To: bsd-dk@hotel.prosa.dk
Subject: Re: Well hello!

Hello people! I had forgotten everything 'bout this list, great to see the number
of *BSD users
is indeed larger than the 3 people I know that does not run Linux .. or MS :-)
Anyway, I work
alot with FreeBSD and BSDI based firewalls, I also work alot with Irix (SGI) and
Solaris.

My primary interest is obvious the Unix operating system, and TCP/IP networks. I
also
do some security work related to these 2 subjects. I'm currently working with
tcpdump,
tcpshow, and IP filters in order to setup a IDS (intruder detection system).

Lets try and get this list running, after all there is a huge amount of topics to
discuss and this
could be fine way to exchange hints and tips.

// Chris