cvsup

From: Søren Klintrup (none@bigchief--aub.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk)
Date: Wed 17 Feb 1999 - 21:56:27 CET

From: Søren Klintrup <none@bigchief--aub.dk.lh.bsd-dk.dk>
Subject: cvsup
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:56:27 +0100

Hey ...

I just installed cvsup (from the ports distribution)

I try to download the ports via. cvsup...

it downloads a lot of files OK ..... but most of the files is called
xxxxxx,v ...

what does the ",v" do ??? the ",v" files is apparently not the full files ?
but the files needed is there though most files have the trailing ,v

i start the cvsup with cvsup -P m supfile-ports ... and the supfile contains
:
*default host=cvsup.dk.FreeBSD.org
*default prefix=/usr/FreeBSD-mirror/ports
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix compress
ports-all

/Søren